We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Chill out uk may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address and telephone number
- Demographic information such as your location
- Information that is relevant to fulfil our working contract with you during our work together, such as your objectives and career path
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with the best service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping within the UK.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you to evaluate our work with you. We may contact you by email, phone.
- We will never sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.Chill out uk retain this information as long as we deem legally necessary.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Even though our information is held within the UK, emails and other communication may go beyond the European borders in which case they may not be as secure and covered by GDPR compliance.
Links to other websites
Our communication may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for business purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us by email, by writing to us or calling us.You may reque
- st details of personal information which we hold about you under the GDPR legislation Act 2018 (this is free of charge) or to make a complaint, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated May 2018